The grading of vintage objects may be the hard parts of all. They are many different grading system for the various items.
From simple 1 to 10 scale to multidimensional systems.
For comparison and statistics reason we use a rather simple grading system.
- Mint New or just like new. Very really seen. (The original Box is mostly a MUST).
- Near Mint No signs of use. All functions work flawless.
- Excellent No direct visible signs of use. All functions work flawless.
- Good Normal sings of wear. All main functions work flawless.
- Fair Clear visible sings of us and/or main functions are not working all correctly.
- Poor Heavy sings of us and/or one or more main functions are not working satisfactory.